Sunday, January 09, 2011

~~New Year...2011~ (22 weeks)

Its already Jan 2011, time flies real fast.. Overall, Im still enjoying every moment of my pregnancy..Even now I feel BB is moving around..

1st of Jan is the very first day where I felt the baby moving while the girls are at my place counting down... I wasnt sure at that point of time until I did some research.. It feels like bubbles popping in your tummy, light movements that makes you wonder if its really moving..

The best part of the year is when I woke up with leg cramps... duhz.. Leg cramps during pregnancy is like happening almost every night, disturbing your sleep. Books says that eating calcium supplements helps but it sure doesnt work for me because I take it every day.. What helps was that sleeping with a hard pillow under your ankle (it doesnt matter if you kick it off when you sleep)

My checkup was scheduled on the 7th Jan (Fri) and its confirm a baby girl on the way.. =)
She made me go back to the sonographer 2 times to scan for her gender on the same..because her legs were closed. And even during the 2nd scan, the sonographer was like: "oh no, her legs are closing again" and she still managed to scan her fender before her legs closed.. haha..

My wrist is hurting alot now. Hubby said its Carpal Tunnel Syndrome..went to check up and apparently, most pregnant women will get it because of the water retention. There's no cure for it at all, but for most mothers, it will be gone after they give birth.. abit the suay lor.. This type of thing will affect my daily work because I need to use the computer alot. Now, lifting the kettle of water will hurt as well..

No comments: